Post your event once to Evvnt and click to send it to dozens of sites.
Then, watch it skyrocket to the top of search results in a few days!
Single Day Event:
- All events need a start date, start time, and end time.
- If you are not sure of an end time you will need to make an estimate.
- If your event ends after midnight, then it needs to be entered as a "Multi-day event" to enter an accurate end time.
Single Multi-Day Event:
- If your event spans several days, use the "Multi-day Event" button to specify a unique end date.
- The event will appear once on the calendar with its start and end date/time.
- Any specific times or details for intermediate days can be added to the event description or summary.
- Promoting one multi-day event is cost-efficient as you only pay for one promotion.
- Multi-day events can be found via searches after they start. However, unless it's a premium featured event, it won't appear in calendar lists post its start date. Premium events remain in the featured section for their entire duration.
Recurring Single-Day Events:
- For events happening on various distinct dates, post the initial date first, and then utilize the "recurring event" option to add subsequent dates.
- More on this can be found in the guide: Posting a recurring event, events with multiple dates.
- Each date would need separate promotion for full visibility in premium upgrades.
How to set your event date(s)
Step one: Select the 'Start Date' for your event, so when your event begins, input the 'Start Time' and 'End Time' for your event. So when the doors open to the Public and the exact time your event will be ending. You can use the calendar function to pick the date.
Step two (where applicable): Should your event be running over a number of days, click the 'Multi-day Event' button and it will generate another box titled 'End Date' for you to complete. Please note that a multi-day event will appear on the calendar in the "Upcoming Events" list in the days before the start day. After the start day the event will be visible by search until the event is over.
Our calendars will display your event on our calendar lists before the first day of the event. In the case of a premium event, it will still appear in the featured section and in content widgets while the event is ongoing. A multi-day event can still be found via searches in the calendar after it has started, but, unless it is a featured premium event, it will not appear in lists of a calendar after the start date has come to pass.
One way to keep your multi-day event listed is to create the event as a one-day event and post additional dates via this process: How do I post a recurring event? Another option is to post the event with the entered start date as the actual end date, and then making a note in the Summary of the actual start date so people will see that it is ongoing until the posted date.