A recurring event on our system requires that the first instance of the event series be successfully submitted. Once you submit the first event date, you can add dates to make any number of recurrences.
To make any event a recurring event:
- Login and create the first date of the recurring event. The info entered here will be repeated for each instance of the event when you add additional dates.
- With the first date created, navigate to app.evvnt.com/events,
- There will be an option to "Add Dates" under the image for the event.
- Select to add a collection of dates on a "Daily" or "Weekly" basis OR pick multiple specific dates to repeat the event using the "Custom" option.
- You can then upgrade any of single dates of the recurring event by selecting the 3-dots next to the event date in the "Manage" view for the event and selecting "Upgrade".
If this option to "Add Dates" does not appear then it may be that your event is a multiday event. You cannot add dates to a multiday event. You must edit your event to be a single day and then you can add dates.
To upgrade an event that is in a series of recurring events:
- Login and head to app.evvnt.com/events or click on "My Events".
- Find the event you wish to upgrade and click "Manage".
- From the list of event dates, click on the 3-dots menu for the date(s) you'd like to upgrade.
- Select "Upgrade" and follow the prompts.