Almost any online service will secure your login via your access to your email account. If you cannot find your confirmation of password reset emails, search your inbox for any emails from email@example.com. Most issues can be resolved by reseting your email at app.evvnt.com.
Follow the steps below in order. These are useful to help with login issues for any web-based service:
- Make sure you are logging in at the correct login page. For submitting an event to a calendar "powered by Evvnt", you can login at app.evvnt.com.
- Try following the "Forgot your password" option at app.evvnt.com. Even if you know the password is correct, requesting and following through with a reset can fix errors in some cases.
- Clear your cookies in the browser you are using and try again: How do I clear my cookies (Chrome).
- Next, try an alternate browser (we recommend Google's Chrome as a primary browser and Firefox or Safari as alternatives).
- If the above steps still leave you with errors, please submit a request for support. In your request, noting what you have tried, and any error message or a screenshot of the failed login page.