We still have two separated logins for these two separate platforms:
- To manage event posts on an Evvnt Calendar: https://app.evvnt.com
- To manage ticket sales with Evvnt Ticketing: https://app.evvnt.events
Your login information can be retrieved by requesting an email to your user email address. If you cannot find the confirmation or password reset emails we are sending, search your inbox for any emails from email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Most issues can be resolved by reseting your password from the login page. If you have requested multiple emails from our system, be sure to use the link in the most recent email.
A common solution to login problems is to reset your cookies or cache in the browser. If you are using a mobile device, this can be done by restarting your device and trying again.
Fixing login issues
Follow the steps below in order. Feel free to skip any steps you have already tried and move down the list. These are useful to help with login issues for any web-based service:
- Make sure you are logging in at the correct login page. For submitting an event to a calendar "powered by Evvnt", you can login at app.evvnt.com.
- Try following the "Forgot your password" option at app.evvnt.com. Even if you know the password is correct, requesting and following through with a reset can fix errors in some cases.
- Clear your cookies in your browser and try again: How do I clear my cookies (Chrome).
- Try a different browser program (we recommend Google's Chrome as a primary browser and Firefox or Safari as alternatives).
- You can submit a support request to email@example.com if the above steps still leave you with continued errors. In your request, note what you have tried and share any error messages or a screenshot of the failed login page.