To create a recurring event you must post the first day of your series of events. Submit the first event date, then you can add dates to make any number of recurrences.
NOTE: If you are a calendar administrator or editor you do not have access to this feature for events created by a partner user. To access this feature you must create a customer for yourself to post events to your site.
To make any event a recurring event:
- Create the first date of the recurring event. This must be a single day event. You cannot add dates to an event that last more than one day. The info entered for this first instance will be on each instance of the event. More help here: How to submit an event.
- With the first date created, you will have an option to click the link on the page to view "My Events", that will take you to this link: app.evvnt.com/events.
- Find the singe-day event you created and click "Manage".
- There will be an option to "Add Dates" under the image for the event (see image above).
- Select "Daily" or "Weekly" and the system autofill the dates over a period of time OR select the "Custom" option to pick one or more specific dates to repeat the event.
- Once the date is created, you can then edit, delete, or upgrade any of single dates of the recurring event by selecting the 3-dots next to the event date.
If this option to "Add Dates" does not appear then it may be that your event is a multiday event. You cannot add dates to a multiday event. You must edit your event to be a single day and then you can add dates.
When you create a series of recurring event dates then each one will have an option to be upgraded. Having one or more of the series promoted will draw users to that details page. When they click on your featured event, they will see the other events in the series. You can upgrade any combination of one to all of the events in the series. Each date of the event is treated as a separate event to be upgraded with a credit each.
To upgrade an event that is in a series of recurring events:
- Login and head to app.evvnt.com/events or click on "My Events".
- Find the event you wish to upgrade and click "Manage".
- From the list of event dates, click on the 3-dots menu for the date(s) you'd like to upgrade.
- Select "Upgrade" and follow the prompts.
Q: Can I delete an entire series of events?
A: If none of the events have taken place then the answer is yes, you can use the "Cancel" button at the top of the event "Manage" page. However, once any event in the series has taken place then you will receive an error if you try to delete the series. If you encounter this issue then you can still delete events one at a time.
Q: Can I make one date in the series have different information than the others?
No. If you need one of the dates to have unique information then you will need to remove it from the series and post it as its own event. To do this: