We are working with newspaper across the US to automate the submission of event submissions from online to their local weekly newspapers using a technology process called 'Reverse Publishing to Print.
We are bundling this service with our premium offering across selected newspapers so you can from a single submission be listed, syndicated, featured and now in the local newspaper in a print events calendar the week of your event.
Here’s how it works:
- Evvnt software allows any event marketer to submit their event to your online calendar. Event marketers can then automatically access additional distribution to a network of more than 3,500 websites by category and location, giving them an even greater incentive to get on board.
- While events will automatically appear for free in your digital calendar, you can offer marketers upsell opportunities for advertising in the print calendar, status upgrades like “editor’s pick” or “featured” events, voice marketing and more valuable add-ons. This gives you the ability to create incremental revenue from an avenue that previously brought in little to no profit.
- In addition to event marketer submissions, EVVNT can automatically populate your calendar with events from Ticketmaster, Eventbrite and other channels, so you always have a robust calendar base.
- Through an easy-to-use CMS, your digital calendar can be curated and automatically converted by METRO to a ready-to-publish, revenue-generating print calendar like the one shown on this page.
- Use print pages to cross-promote your online event calendar and listings, and quickly generate as many automated print pages as you need to accommodate premium event advertisers.
For event organizers, watch out for the ability to submit and event and be able to automatically be seen in print.
Newspaper Inclusion Example 1 - 03/18/19
Newspaper Inclusion Example 2 - 04/01/19