By adding an Evvnt Ticketing page to your event listing, you can use the event posting to collect information from those that plan to attend your event. By adding free or paid ‘tickets’ to your event, we can create a ticketing page that will allow you to ask custom questions via a Registration Form.
With tickets added, your event will feature a button to “Get Tickets”. Clicking this takes the user to a cart to add tickets where they will then be asked to answer any custom questions, followed by the request for their name and email address. Custom registration questions are just one of the many additional features that are unlocked when you add free or paid tickets to your event, including:
- Customizable e-tickets that are sent immediately to ticket buyers
- The ability to schedule reminder and follow-up emails to ticket holders
- Easy access to download ticket holder info and registration answers
How to add registration to your event:
- Create an event with a US location and include zip code.
- Add ticketing by selecting "Yes", and then choose either free or paid.
- In the Tickets section, select 'Create a ticketing page using Evvnt Ticketing'.
- Once you've finalized your submission, go to Ticketing (in the top navigation).
- In Evvnt Ticketin, go to the “Events” list from the left-side navigation.
- Click on the title of event.
- Click on “Edit”
- Scroll down to bottom
- Select “Show Advanced Features”
- Select “Create Form”
- Create and save the form.
How registration questions appear to ticket buyers: