Adding an event is simple. Follow these steps for maximum evvnt exposure.
1. Login by entering your Email, Password and clicking on the Sign in button.
2. Your personal homepage will appear. Select Submit event at the top of the dashboard.
3. You will be redirected to the event submission form where you will be able to provide us with all the event details to be supplied to publisher websites. Please make sure you are following evvnt word count guidelines.
- Event Title: Make sure to have a catchy title to grab your audience's attention.
- Category: Pick the most relevant category to make sure your event is distributed to relevant sites.
- Summary: Make sure your summary is concise and grabs your audience's attention.
- Description: You will be able to provide all the details of your event in this field.
- Start date and Time
- End date and Time
4. As you scroll further down, there will be more fields to fill out such as Your event contact details as shown below. (Please note that the event contact details will be distributed out to all publishers.)
- Organiser name
5. Please include the Description, Currency and Price for your tickets. You will also be able to add different ticket prices and as many as you want by clicking on the Add another ticket price button. If your tickets are free you can include that under the Price tab.
6. Please add the different url types where you would like your target audience to be directed to. You can add as many as you want by clicking on the Add another URL button!
- Link Type: Booking URL, Inquiries URL, Tickets URL, Facebook URL, Twitter URL, YouTube URL, Website URL
- Link Address
- Keywords: We recommend around 15 keywords to increase SEO.
- Artists/Speakers: Make sure to include any influential speakers or artists to attract attendees.
- Hashtag: Hashtags can group online conversations about your event.
8. As you scroll down, you will be able to add information about the venue of the event.
- Venue name
- Address 2
- Postal Code
9. Click on the Continue to add images button to move on to the next step. Please note that once you have moved on to the second step, your event will be saved as a draft which allows you to go back and make changes.
10. You will be redirected to another page, where you will be able to upload the photos for your event by clicking on the Add file button. Once your images have uploaded click on Continue to event preview to proceed to the last step.
11. You are now directed to the last page where you will be able to either Go back and edit details or Submit! Please note that once you click on the Submit button, you will be unable to make any edits. For any inquiries on editing please get in touch with the evvnt team.
12. Your event has now been submitted and is being delivered to event listing sites relevant to your category and location!
If you have any questions about submitting an event, please see our other help centre articles to guide you through each stage step by step.
If you are still having trouble then please do not hesitate to get in touch with us! We will be able to answer any further queries you may have.